Saturday, May 31, 2014

Frostie the Snow Goat

I have been thinking a lot about why giving up meat seems like the right thing to do.  When someone asks me why I am going veg, I say, "I am just more comfortable with it."  I have not been able to articulate my thoughts much better than that.  I am no zealot and I will never be comfortable going out and beating the drum for a cause.

I came across this video of Frostie the Snow Goat from Edgar's Mission.  Am I imposing human emotions on a baby goat?  Probably.  But it is still the most joyful things I have seen in a long time.



There is a wonderful quote on the website, "If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others, why wouldn't we?"  I think I like that answer better than anything else I've heard.

And seriously, Frostie the Snow Goat, with wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment