Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Scales of Injustice

I got on the scale this weekend.  I knew it would be bad, given that nothing without an elastic waist fits, but I did not expect it to be THAT bad.  Yes, I have weighed more, but it still does not feel good.

I have to reassess what I am doing.  Yes, I am eating more way more vegetables and healthier fats.  I am also eating too many processed carbs - bread, cereal, crackers.  Sure, they are whole wheat and whole grain but I still am eating too much of it.  I have no interest in cutting out carbohydrates, but I need to take the boxed foods out of my diet.  And ice cream - no more ice cream!

I am not sure what I am going to replace those things with or if it will help.  What I really need to do is not eat so damn much!

No comments:

Post a Comment